Maintenance of business signage in Sussex
We provide ongoing sign maintenance, sign repairs, commercial sign cleaning, and window sign maintenance services including the installation, repair and replacement of window vinyl graphics.
Why maintain your signage?
Maintaining your signs is a legal requirement – not just an option – under three separate statutory regulations.
It’s critical that your signs fully comply with building regulations, local planning requirements, and health & safety laws.
The owner of a sign is responsible for a signs safety and conservation, and will need to ensure that they are regularly inspected and repaired, if required.
Protect your public image and brand.
Odysea Signs provide ongoing maintenance work that your signage will need, following the installation.
To ensure your signs remain safe, clean and operational, get in touch with us today.
We offer a wide range of sign maintenance packages to suit your needs:
- Annual cleaning and inspection
- Safety checking the structural integrity of the signage
- Electrical component inspection and repairs
- Illumination trouble-shooting
- Low energy LED conversion of old lighting systems
- Damage assessment and repairs
- Planned preventative maintenance programme
Got a project? Let's talk
You will find us in the office from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm